Marilyn Sullivan - Excerpt from: "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Success as a Real Estate Agent"
The most successful agents stage their listings. They see every single listing as an opportunity to top the market. They analyze the properties they list and have them professionally staged before they are presented to their market. These Top Dogs pay for their own staging, making it a part of their listing package. They see it as a cost of doing business and a powerful marketing advantage.
Strategic Partnerships = More Success
Finding the right partner who can leverage your properties to get higher sales prices and sell faster, is key to your success! According to a 2017 Survey from National Association of Realtors, 50% of Seller's Agents reported that Professionally Staged Homes sold in an average of 18-21 days and for 1-20% higher sales prices! That means more money for you, happier clients and more listings! We want to be your home staging partner!
Why are we different?
- Professionally Trained - I've finished a 21-Day Certification Course by Home Staging Resource (HSR) which is accredited by Real Estate Home Staging Association (RESA). You can trust I know my stuff and will make you look even better to your clients.
- Color Certification - I've completed a Color Certification Training Course from HSR. I can consult on selecting the right paint colors that match decor and that are on trend to attract buyers. This will make the house show better, stand-out and sell for top dollar.
- Vetted & Approved Contractor List - I've established relationships with contractors that I trust and you can too. This expands your service to your seller, saves time, makes the house show better, and will help it to sell for more money.
- 8-Step Consultation Process - This industry-proven & hassle-free process ensures success for you and the seller. I'll provide market dynamics and education, so the homeowner understands the importance of staging, updates, improvements to get highest price for their home.
- Comprehensive 290-point Staging Report Checklist - Your seller will receive a report, complete with photos and recommendations making it easier for them to follow and execute. The report takes the guess-work out of what needs to be done and provides the seller with a step-by-step guide to assist them in preparing their home for sale. You'll get better photos, the house will show better and it'll sell faster.
- Saves Time and Off-loads any Perceived Negatives from you to us - We'll take care of explaining the benefits of fixing-up, de-cluttering, and adding valuable updates to the seller's home, so you can focus on selling it!
- Expanded Marketing Services for your Listing - We'll promote your listing on our social media links, we'll do promotional flyers and mailings, so buyers will see your listings and want to purchase them.
- We Provide Seller Multiple Checklists to prepare for Photo Day, Open Houses, and Showings - This ensures the home will be seen in its best possible light and that buyers will want to live there.
- Save on Photographer Fees - We'll take the "after" photos & videos for marketing on the web, so you don't have to hire a 2 professionals. We're a one-stop shop.
- We'll Transform Seller's Home into a Model-like Home on a Budget - Your listing will stand-out and sell faster earning you more money and more listings
Download NAR 2017 Stats on Home Staging
This summary is packed with the latest research & stats collected from the National Association of Realtors (NAR) from their 2017 survey on how Home Staging affects how quickly houses sell. See exactly why this it's SO important to hire a professional stager to partner with your real estate efforts.
Partner with an HSR Certified Professional and Benefit...
It's not hard to enhance your listing package by bringing in a professional stager to do occupied home consultations and reports. Our focus is on making you look great...
- We Listen! We focus first on how we can benefit your business and help you get more listings by making you look fantastic.
- Partner Pricing! We have volume, discount pricing for those agents who have several listings.
- Accredited and Certified! Certification and credibility matter to your sellers, so they know when we make a recommendation...it's in their best interest.
- Beautiful, Photo-Filled Reports! We offer the best client action plans in the business, so you look professional and there's no mistaking what needs to be done to the home.
- Educational Hand-outs! Since we know that not all sellers "get it", we offer easy to understand, statistics and materials you can use to educate them on the staging process.